Does this sound like you?
- You started your business, worked your *** off to be happy, to build a profitable business and have a better life. Yes?
- Entrepreneurship was supposed to be about freedom and happiness, right?
- However right now, being an entrepreneur doesn’t feel so fulfilling anymore, does it?
- Now you feel overwhelmed with your business. It is the same old shit, same problems, same situations every day. No more passion, no more WHY.
- You sometimes feel like a prisoner of your own business.
- And all you wanted is to be happy and lead a purposeful and meaningful business and life.
- You already know life/business is not about chasing goals and money.
- You still want both PROFIT and IMPACT, as well as sense of PURPOSE, JOY and FULFILLMENT in business (yes, the big concept: spirituality in business).